Terms and Conditions
When you make a booking at Random-Rooms you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.
Random-Rooms is owned and run by Random World Productions; A trading name of A & JE Chalkley
A Games Supervisor is any person employed or involved in Random-Rooms that is there to oversee games whilst they are played.
· Random-Rooms reserves the right to deny admission to any person whom a Games Supervisor feels may behave in a manner which would adversely affect the enjoyment of other participants
· Participants must follow the instructions given to them by their Games Supervisor
· Failure to follow instructions, and/or unsafe play could lead to the game being stopped, or persons asked to leave the game, and no refund will be given
· The consumption of alcohol is strictly prohibited whilst playing the games or within Random-Rooms premises. Random-Rooms reserves the right to deny admission to anyone they believe may be under the influence of alcohol or other substances
· Food is not allowed in the game room. Drinks may only be allowed into the game room at the discretion of a Games Supervisor
· Rooms cannot be played with more participants than the recommended number for each room; this includes any younger players or persons who are observing inside the room and not taking part
· Participants must not act in a manner that could cause themselves, fellow participants or staff injury, or could cause damage to property or the fabric of the building
· Participants are reminded that no physical strength is required to participate in activities and there is never any requirement or necessity to use force or break anything apart to gain access or dismantle any part of the room
· Persons under the age of 18 MUST be accompanied by at least 1 responsible adult over the age of 18. The behaviour and conduct of persons under the age of 18 is the responsibility of the accompanying responsible adult(s)
· Parental Guidance is recommended as some games feature mild adult content. It is at the adult’s discretion to allow persons under the minimum recommended age into the games. Persons under the age of 18 are not permitted in rooms designated with a strict 18 and over age limit
· Photography (still and video) is NOT allowed whilst in the game rooms, and players may have their game terminated if they fail to comply with this rule
· Bookings are made per group per room and the price does not change depending on the size of the group
· Booking slots are ONLY confirmed once full payment has been received
· Booking slots may be changed without charge at any point EXCEPT within 24 hours of the booking
· Groups who fail to arrive for their booking (or arrive more than 30 minutes after time of booking) will forfeit the cost of the booking
· Bookings may be cancelled and a refund given (minus a £5.00 admin fee) at any point EXCEPT within 24 hours of the booking slot. Cancellations made WITHIN 24 hours of the start of your booking will not be refunded
· In the unlikely event your booking slot cannot take place and WE cancel your booking you may choose either to receive a full refund or to have your booking changed to another available timeslot
· Gift vouchers (without a booking time/date) may be purchased and redeemed via our website and booking site
· Gift vouchers are valid for ONE calendar year from the date it is sent to you
· Gift vouchers MUST be booked and the booking take place BEFORE it expires.
· Gift vouchers that have expired will not be refunded
· Gift vouchers may be cancelled within 30 days from the date of purchase and a full refund given. Gift vouchers cannot be refunded after 30 days from the date of purchase
· Once a booking has been made using the gift voucher, the gift voucher becomes invalid and the ‘Booking’ Terms and Conditions (above) will apply
· The unique code on the Gift Voucher will be required to book a time slot
· Rooms, available at the time of purchasing a Gift Voucher may not be available for the whole validity of the Voucher as we occasional change and update rooms, an alternative room will be offered in this instance.
-Gift Vouchers cannot be changed to for an alternative room that cost more than the cost of the voucher without the difference being paid to Random-Rooms.
· All games and puzzles are in ENGLISH (Although some puzzles may feature other languages or symbols as part of the game but no experience in these languages are required)
· You may leave the game room at any time for a break, if you require, but the game time will not be stopped
· Game play lasts for up to 60 minutes (unless otherwise stated); HOWEVER, booking slots last for up to 90 minutes to allow for introductions and debriefings
· You can ask for help at any time, but it is at the discretion of the Games Supervisor as to if and when to give you hints
· Participants who complete the room in under the game play time will not be refunded any part of the cost of their booking
· Payments are made to Random World Productions and all prices listed are in BRITISH POUNDS (GBP)
· Payment may be made by credit/debit cards as accepted by “Stripe” at the time of booking. Invoiced payment via BACS is allowed if pre-arranged and at the discretion of Random-Rooms
· All payments must be made through “Bookeo”; our website’s booking system (which uses Stripe to handle the transaction), except when agreed in advance by Random-Rooms
· Refunds will be paid back to the original payment method or via BACS or Cheque at the discretion of Random World Productions
· Payments may show on statements as ‘Random W P’ or ‘Random World Prod’ ‘Random World Productions’ or ‘Random-Rooms’.
· We are a NON-VAT registered business.
· Participants are strongly advised to read our ACCESS STATEMENT prior to making a booking or purchasing a gift voucher
COMPLAINTS and FEEDBACK
· If you need to make a complaint or would like to provide us with feedback about our service you may write to “Random-Rooms”, Unit 5- Chain Lane, Newport, Isle of Wight, PO30 5QA or email us at email@example.com
You may be contacted by our automated booking system before and after your booking which will only be in relation to any bookings you have made.
Random-Rooms stores information about bookings and its customers for administrative purposes. This information is kept secure on computers that are ONLY used by Random-Rooms staff. Computers are password protected to keep any personal data secure.
You can request that we delete all of your personal details at any time by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org We will remove your personal data when requested. Even without a request, all data is destroyed when it is no longer needed for administrative purposes.
Random-Rooms is covered by a £1,000,000 public liability insurance policy with Intasure (R).
This website may generate cookies on your computer to personalise and improve your visit and to assist gather non-personal information for analytics purposes. Random-Rooms uses Google Analytics to provide information about the type of, and activity of its visitors, but this information is never passed on to any third parties, by us, except for occasional statistics (i.e.- reporting the number of visitors to the site), personal information is never gathered. You can change your computer settings to prevent cookies from being created on your computer.
Data and information is provided for informational purposes only, and is not intended for any other commercial or non-commercial purposes. Neither us nor any of our data or content providers shall be liable for any errors or delays in the content, or for any actions taken in reliance thereon. By accessing our web site, a user agrees not to redistribute the information found therein. We provide customized links to select companies for your convenience only. We do not endorse or recommend the services of any company. The company you select is solely responsible for its services to you, the user. We shall not be liable for any damages or costs of any type arising out of or in any way connected with your use of our services
Policies and Terms and Conditions Updated 21/02/2019